Service & Maintenance
Does your air conditioning take longer to heat/cool than normal? Does it even get to the setpoint temperature? These questions could be related to a problem with your air conditioning system. We understand that your families comfort is important, it is important to us also. We can repair the system and get it back online without a hassle.
We are Daikin Warranty Agents, so our technicians are qualified and trained in split, ducted and VRV systems and will be able to diagnose the fault with your air conditioning and offer a suitable solution to rectify the problem. In most cases, we can repair the system on the day, reducing frustration of waiting for the repairs to be completed.
- Service times convenient for you during the week.
- Upfront service rates.
- Thorough explanation of any issues with the system and our best recommendation to rectify them.
- Fully stocked work vehicles so repairs can usually be performed on the same day.
- Clean presentable staff and work vehicles.
Book in a service call and Arctic Air Conditioning will solve your air conditioning problems.
Domestic air conditioning maintenance is often an area that is overlooked. “Why service my air conditioner if it is not broken?” At Arctic Air Conditioning, we find that a proactive approach will provide long term cost savings, comfortable conditions and reduce down time.
A preventative maintenance is a ‘health check’. It works the same as servicing a car by providing a thorough examination and testing of your system condition and efficiency will help to identify small issues before they become BIG issues, potentially causing major and usually expensive problems.
Our technicians are up to date with manufacturer’s advancements by major brands including Daikin, Temperzone and Hitachi, ensuring that Arctic Air Conditioning is capable of handling any make or model of air conditioning system.
Performing a preventative maintenance once a year will ensure that your air conditioning system is reliable throughout the seasons. It can also assist in meeting the manufacturer’s warranty conditions if your system has been recently installed.
Inefficiencies in commercial air conditioning equipment have become a major issue in recent times. Commercial air conditioning systems are a critical part of business as an offline system can create disgruntled customers, employees or tenants.
Arctic Air Conditioning focuses on providing resilient solutions for our customers, ensuring that conditions are comfortable all year round.
- Quick response time: We strive to provide prompt service and quick response to minimise down time and loss of revenue for our customers.
- Quality solutions: Arctic Air technicians are fully qualified and well trained ensuring that you have the right people on the job. Our staff take great pride in their work, ensuring all jobs are left neat and tidy.
- Back up units: Accessibility to emergency portable units 24 hours/7 days a week.
We cover the Sydney metropolitan area and currently look after various pubs, clubs, schools and small office blocks. Servicing of critical server room systems are another specialty of Arctic Air Conditioning, providing accurate humidity and temperature control around the clock.
If your business is experiencing problems with the air conditioning system, no matter how big or small, place a service request at Arctic Air Conditioning.
Arctic Air Conditioning has established long term service relationships as a result of providing quality service solutions and working with our customers to create a service plan that best suits their needs and budget.
- Thorough preventative maintenance on a regular, convenient basis.
- Improved efficiency and reduced likelihood of downtime.
- Cost effective servicing that is economical.
- Priority status in the case of a breakdown.
- 24 hour/7 day service so help is never far away!
We can also provide obligation free quotes for preventative maintenance. Contact our office to book in a quote with our service department.
To enquire about preventive maintenance or booking a service please click here
For photos please visit our Gallery